Wanted to Borrow/Hire - Modern blue hatchback - Auckland

Hi everybody,

Adding to the list of vehicles we have managed to have so kindly loaned to us by Oldschoolers, here is a more modern request.

The current TV show is after a modern hatchback, in blue. The character is an eco-warrior type guy so the more spartan the car is the better. Something like a current-ish shape Suzuki Swift, Toyota Prius/Corolla/Yaris , Mazda 2, Nissan Micra, VW Golf/Polo etc would be suitable. The car will be used for quite a few dates and price is still being discussed but you will be paid well per day that the car is on set. You will be allowed to be on set with the car if you want to, otherwise I will be minding the vehicle.

So if you have a suitable vehicle or know anybody who does (and would like to see your/their car on TV) then just let me know.

suzuki-swift-2010-blue-hatchback-sz3-3dr

Used_Mazda_Mazda2_2008_Blue_Hatchback_Pe

nissan_micra_0005.jpg

I thought I'd ask on here before dealing with rental companies and direct with manufacturers.

Might be ideal if you're a student and have a bit of time off, and can borrow Mum's hatch etc.

Cheers,

the man still has the car, and have asked him about it... its not actually all that blue though...

s146114883636891754_p9_i6_w2048.jpeg

Its for sale though. Might be a good permanent addition to the fleet/become your cheap (to drive, not buy) daily ;) 11K owns it. Motor, batteries and charger alone cost more than that...

• Like 4

He got back to me, said pass on the website (evbuilders.com as on the car/in the pic) and get in touch via web site/email if keen.

Guys name is Theo, he's cool :) and likes TV and stuff because he's actually an Audio Video guy

• Like 1