AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 18 FEB

EURON8

It took Azzuro and Lowtina an hour to get the 5km from the end of the motorway to my house. So the executive decision was made to have our own meet at Henderson Burgerfuel rather than risk further time sat on the motorway not moving.

The 5  of us then had frozen yogurt and watched some lanterns float around in the sky.

Very romantic.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11404321

It took Azzuro and Lowtina an hour to get the 5km from the end of the motorway to my house. So the executive decision was made to have our own meet at Henderson Burgerfuel rather than risk further time sat on the motorway not moving.

The 5  of us then had frozen yogurt and watched some lanterns float around in the sky.

Very romantic.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11404321

That crash last night really pooed up the Northwestern citybound. I could see the road had been shut and lots of people no longer actually in their cars as I cruised onto the motorway at Te Atatu.

Wait, didn't I see Chris briefly as I left Burgerfuel last night? I distinctly remember asking him about some shelving brackets.

• Like 2

We have been known to appear in different places, at the same time, on occasion. It's a phenomenon referred to as the BiGrantalLocation Flux.

Well you mentioned five at Burgerfuel Henderson, so I automagically counted Chris as number five, assuming Kyle brought along his fambily of three.

Unless the fifth entity was an animal of some sort.

Well you mentioned five at Burgerfuel Henderson, so I automagically counted Chris as number five, assuming Kyle brought along his fambily of three.

Unless the fifth entity was an animal of some sort.

4 including fur baby, 5 if you include the metallic mistress.

Jason/Lowtina tagged along too, and was hoping to show off new <17" rimzzz

I also ate too much frozen confection.

A+ for Stinkin Rd, Horrenderson

4 including fur baby, 5 if you include the metallic mistress.

Jason/Lowtina tagged along too, and was hoping to show off new <17" rimzzz

I also ate too much frozen confection.

A+ for Stinkin Rd, Horrenderson

Aha. That'll teach me for skim reading.

Was definitely the first meet we've had a number of available parking spaces. That being said the burgers were great as always, the yarns as high quality as you'd expect from the likes of oldschool and the after dinner mission to the bay for some icecream went down a treat.

A++

• 3 weeks later...