Neal's Holden Panel Van

Threeonthetree

That panel van is also the reason I bought mine!

I sat behind where the steering wheel would've been and made car noises

I bought mine a little while after that day and then messaged Ben about going and cutting the roof up to patch the vent hole in mine but it was already gone

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for your knowledge Neal. That means i have one recon'd salisbury lsd and one banjo lsd (which is in the prem at the moment (as it was a 202 model)

Happy to help clear that up for you man. If you do end up BBCing the Premier then I would be interested in providing a loving home for either (or both) diffs should you want to part with them.

I'm putting a bunch of parts together to sell at Kumeu so just get in touch with me before hand and see if I have anything else you need.

That van at Zebra is directly responsible for at least two van purchases.

I hope you made 253 noises :-P

So really Bens fault?

Nah 202. Shoulder been V8 though

Oh and what bits for sale for kumeu?

I need a fuse panel cover, fuel filler splash thing, some hq/z hubcaps that are less corroded than mine for starters. Gonna change the look up on van. Over the wires

Giz parts?

• Like 1

Cheers Steve. I had a look at the van this evening but forgot that it already has a sunroof in the correct position.

I could go all custom van on it and install several sunroofs but I prefer just the one.

The one currently on there does need replacing though so I may still come and take a look at your one.

• 1 year later...