Bantams Teardrop love shack trailer

Bantam

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were a small production run and were very basic with room for a double bed and and a opening in the back like bantams one for a small gas cooker and a little sink with a 40l tank underneath with a 12v pump . Very simple and all plywood construction with 0.9mm alloy skin . I'll dig thru my apprenticeship photos and see what I can find .

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So nice.

The slats won't let through a breeze Even when closed?

No, they have fur seal up sides and will be fitted into a rebated moulding. I can stick some Raven seal to blades if needed. Got to vent the dutch oven it will become after curry and beans somehow.

Fitted the louver blade carriers and frame today. Ran up some Fijian Kauri I hdldc3bjk.mbx.jpgad laying under the house into profiles to suit.iny303jb.mcr.jpgj0kgpvmw.pk0.jpgbhlo3xix.wzk.jpg24drtiwe.dak.jpg0nrbinw0.oyj.jpgjlc5mieb.gnr.jpg

I will order some clear perspex 150mm x 6mm blades to fit. Every thing is just dry fitted atm, will seal everything before gluing. Now to hang the door.

Cheers

• Like 2