CHCH TRIP - PHOTOSHOOTS ON OFFER! *PRICE DROP*

Snoozin

I'd be interested - would love to have proper pro photos of my Civic over my point-and-shoot efforts + ninja editing - but I have to admit it's the price that means I can't really consider it. Being made redundant means I have to be careful with a buck until I find another job. How much would it have to be for me to say "okay, willing to cough that up"? I'd probably be happy to spend $75, but realise that this would be akin to mugging Richie for all the work going into it.

That said, would be up for a drink while you're down here if you're free Rich, as I'm sure others in the Christchurch area would be. Seen you posting that much (mainly on NZH) that it feels like I already know you, which is nonsense of course!

I'm pretty much in the same boat. All my spare funds are going on getting the Datsun ready for nats at the moment. And would rather get the Datsun looking much tidier before doing a proper photoshoot.

Look forward to catching up when you're down anyway though Richie :-)

• 2 weeks later...