rb drifter's EX Lancer

dave

yeah I measured them just after I posted that and realised haha ex was about 51mm od and starion 54mm od.

would anyone happen to know if the cluch off a g32b will be the same as 4g63 sohc? need to fix cluch in my green lancer and im on a budget till pay day haha

re coilover sleeves.

I used some like that on my first set  of coilovers too.

I found that the real fine pitch threads like those ones, shit their pants really quick.

when you go to adjust them the threads are all damaged and galled up some stones getting between them and the spring.

I replaced mine with a coarse thread type off some teins, and problem gone.

might save you some hassles later on...

Crank Signals = Kiggly Racing 6 bolt trigger setup.

Cam Signals =  some year RVR turbo/94-95 2g eclispe turbo front cam trigger setup

Then all your triggering done from the front of the motor = no CAS on the back of the head needed = no bashing/welding firewall. Tis what I'm doing, but with my own version of the Kiggly Racing bits, as they're hellishly expensive for what they are.

Requires removal of your balance shafts, but you were going to do that anyway, right?

That's if you want to run a factory ECU of some sort. EVO 5/6 ecu's can be had cheap and are very tunable in situation. Even better are the EVO 7 and 8 ecu's, but are usually a little more spendy. An EVO 1-3 ecu, or some of the VR4 ecu's are also dooable, but require socketing and emulators. They can, however, be tuned in real time, which is nice... But not overly important if you were going to have a bash at it yourself.

That triggering setup would actually be sweet even if you went the MS/Link ECU route, as it'd let you do everything sequential styles.

cheers zac yeah balance shafts getting removed.  my cousin has wired a gsr motor to an ex before so he can surely do this one but as to the ecu standard evo 5/6 will probly do for now but my cousin is saying I should get  link but itll be a while before I worry about looms/ecus as this will probly take me most of the year if not longer to build.

shit sticks! anyone got a 4g63 sohc cluch?

or will vr4 work?

does that mean that g32b gearbox are different too?