Oldschool.co.nz stand at 4s and Rotors - Nelson

Slacker_Sam.

Yeah fuck that. I thought more about it anyways and decided it to risky for me to advertise to lots of kids who cant wear trousers at the right height that the viva as an ideal car to nick for a joy ride. Considering we dont have a garage etc.

Might just go for a weekend run and camp over golden bay instead :-)

I was going to enter the Triumph with Timeless Rides. Until I got to the entry fee part. $90!!! Those jammy thieving bastards. Id expect it to be cheap for cars entering a car show. The cars are the entertainment. If nobody entered they wouldn't have a show.

• Like 2

Nice to see that the group of dickheads that put the spotlight on 4s and Rotarys very year on what happens after the event has it's affect and changes feeling towards the event it's self not the fact that there's guys Like myself getting cars and club ready for this show because of our passion towards cars and the automotive culture! Maybe if people didn't stereo type this event or other types of automotive culture as quick as they do.the southisland has nothing in the way of automotive events for the younger generation maybe if some of the guys from this forum set a standard of how they act repectfully at there events it might (might) rub off on younger guys even get them to buy oldschool and join in on Os events. I'm sure most of guys on this forum did some stupid shit in there younger days to. I'm hoping that nelson is going to be able to filter the small group of retards that wreak it every year in chch.

Cheers guys

I generally find the ones who yell "RB RB RB" and "FTP" Whilst little Jonny "hits it" in his Cefiro are a lost cause. And they do wreck the event. Unfortunately when even a small-ish minority play up like that the whole event gets tarred with the "Boy racer" brush in the eyes of the public. Changing that is a hard task because its nearly impossible to filter those type of people out of such a large event. I find that we don't have that problem at oldschool events.

• Like 4

Nice to see that the group of dickheads that put the spotlight on 4s and Rotarys very year on what happens after the event has it's affect and changes feeling towards the event it's self not the fact that there's guys Like myself getting cars and club ready for this show because of our passion towards cars and the automotive culture! Maybe if people didn't stereo type this event or other types of automotive culture as quick as they do.the southisland has nothing in the way of automotive events for the younger generation maybe if some of the guys from this forum set a standard of how they act repectfully at there events it might (might) rub off on younger guys even get them to buy oldschool and join in on Os events. I'm sure most of guys on this forum did some stupid shit in there younger days to. I'm hoping that nelson is going to be able to filter the small group of retards that wreak it every year in chch.

Cheers guys

What's wrong with the respect at our events?

Also what's this about "buying oldschool."

It almost sounds like you've made the complaint on some forum that sells something and just replaced their brand with oldschool.