Tattoo fest 23rd and 24th nov, Who's going??

DoBro Jesus

And me and Rez and wee bella will be there too ! And yeah most artists will be taking walk ups and will have a lot of flash drawn up specific for the event . So many talented artists . You can also take your own art work o be tattooed. I've had 3 epic tattoos at conventions as I'm booked I for this one too! Bring it on !!

• Like 1

And me and Rez and wee bella will be there too ! And yeah most artists will be taking walk ups and will have a lot of flash drawn up specific for the event . So many talented artists . You can also take your own art work o be tattooed. I've had 3 epic tattoos at conventions as I'm booked I for this one too! Bring it on !!

Choice - didn't know you were coming to bud. Wooohoooo - we all staying in Vetty's house arrangement again?

Ten min drive. We out Egmont Village so its literally out our drive, 10min down the road into town, turn left onto Mason Drive and you are there. I will be helping out there over the weekend as a mate runs the show. Have real good piss up the Fri,Sat,Sun nights.

Remember that it's all cash only, there were some ATMs at venue but would be more people in queues than $ inside machine.

Sounds a lot but I would take about $500.

Say $350 on ink, $50 on piss and foods and then there's awesome prints, clothing and reference books to tempt you.

Pining!