Highlands 101, November 8-10, Cromwell

0R10N

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome whats your plans in CHCH Ed? coz if you need rides to airport ect Iv got plenty of leave owing so could probly sort something out

Sounds good, may well take you up on the offer! I'm catching a redeye flight and getting in to Chch just before 8am on Fri 8, so have hours upon hours to kill before we depart in the evening. Don't really have any plans while I'm there - maybe take a walk around the city centre and see how much has changed from when I was last down pre-2010.

Also just remembered I need to find somewhere to crash Sunday night after getting back from Cromwell, since my flight to Wellington doesn't leave Chch until midday on Mon 11.

• 4 weeks later...

Yup all accommodation payments were processed, cheers! Forgot to update the first post.

Spoke briefly with Hogan via PM about this - I need to sort out somewhere to crash Sunday night when we get back from Qtown, and a lift to Chch airport Monday morning. Everything else is all go from my end.

Vehicle has also been sorted for the journey down and back.

Also gotta find something to do between the time my flight gets in on Friday and when we leave in the evening but I'm sure I'll be able to wing it.

The racing/track is open Friday. It's a full-on three day affair, the Sunday is 101 race but the lead up days have GT races anyway. The MP4-12C will be racing in the GT along with 20-odd other cars, their first race is Friday after a practice and qual.

Yeah man, but I have to work Friday because my boss is going up then and I am 2IC so have to run the show when he's away so will be leaving right after work on the Friday (will convince the GM to finish early), won't be driving home until after the main race on the Sunday.