Highlands 101, November 8-10, Cromwell

0R10N

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought my ticket for Sunday. Flying down Saturday with the mrs doing touristy shit for her birthday. Highlands Sunday. flying home to Wellington Monday night. Woop.

Don't know any of you personally so will probably stand next to you in the urinal and look at your dick. You'll know it was me if this happens

• Like 1

Just bought my ticket for Sunday. Flying down Saturday with the mrs doing touristy shit for her birthday. Highlands Sunday. flying home to Wellington Monday night. Woop.

Don't know any of you personally so will probably stand next to you in the urinal and look at your dick. You'll know it was me if this happens

My dicks the one with the scars

• Like 2

Greetings, travellers. I'm at a seedy internet café in Addington printing out my Highlands tickets and generally getting up to no good on the interwebs.

On a whim I picked up a silly but cheap little Sirion rental vehicle this morning so have been doing a bit of tiki touring to kill time. Gonna head out to the Port Hills for a little nosey shortly, but will be back later this afternoon.

I have to drop the car back to the rental place out by the airport before 5pm - so I'm thinking the best course of action is to pick me up from there before heading out. Giz a call/text if need be!

• Like 1