Auckland Monthly Meet - 18 September

EURON8

Awesomeamazeboobs. Will see peeps at about 6:45!

Unfortunately it will not be in the Morris. As it is a piece of shit.

Not necessarily shit, just needs tinkering. (had heaps of them & regret selling them)

Not going because i have no idea where it is....  oh wait i know where the backyard bar is but still i'd be banned in like 1 minute.

Not necessarily shit, just needs tinkering. (had heaps of them & regret selling them)

Not going because i have no idea where it is....  oh wait i know where the backyard bar is but still i'd be banned in like 1 minute.

For the record we don't actually meet IN the backyard bar, just in the car park.

Oh, and your 100% about the Morris Minor, I'm just too slack to fix it and hate drum brakes... (It's actually a really original straight as one lol)

For the record we don't actually meet IN the backyard bar, just in the car park.

Oh, and your 100% about the Morris Minor, I'm just too slack to fix it and hate drum brakes... (It's actually a really original straight as one lol)

Those drums get hot when stopping over 80MPH but you can get a disk kit now (never bought one though) That bar has a big guy to stop people getting in right?