JBlades 1986 Hiace discussion

mutiny

yeah exactly what im thinking, im not concerned while I own it about the sliding doors im thinking down the track if I sell it, its a bit of problem if someone wants the doors. atm im just considering a stick on custom flare

I bought it just cos there handy, great for lugging stuff around. I love the way it looks so will prob do some small things, flares, roof racks, might tidy the interior, but as is its got some great character. No rust and tidy engine, its good for something different

These look awesome with boxy TS cup sunny style flares.

You can make a special hinge up that swings open and moves the door further away from the van to get clearance. Or just space the rail out.

I did it with my 4wd van to get clearance.

Theres a couple of pictures floating around on the net of wild ones in Japan. Zeb will have them haha.

Thanks man, not gonna run flares now, just going to pull the guards, oldnathan is talking me into running 3 inch blocks though, which I'm considering because it does need to be lower in the back. I couldn't run a car type flare without doing some fabricating because of the rear square type arch. But all good I'm happy how she's looking. Could run 5mm spacers on the front