Tarmac series for some good action!

M_C

Campbell and I have been talking about hosting an evening at the Hamilton Car Club to get a group together, who all need complete their tests to gain their 'M' Grade License. I shall post the details up on the Fiat Club Facebook page and Website.

I don't know how much use this will to be to you Auckland guys but should be a good evening if you feel like driving down.

Don't forget all the Correct dates and information such as Forms and Supplementary Regulations can be found at:

http://www.fiatcarclub.co.nz/ or Fiat Club Waikato Facebook Page.

And since I am responsible for keeping those all up to date. Hit me up if you have any questions.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell and I have been talking about hosting an evening at the Hamilton Car Club to get a group together, who all need complete their tests to gain their 'M' Grade License. I shall post the details up on the Fiat Club Facebook page and Website.

Sounds good, I've registered interest for this through Campbell.

How long have you needed to sit an exam for the clubsport license? I got my license a few years back and didn't have to sit anything.

Ryan - see the min requirements post

or here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0zvE59PHQc_cEltaGQxNUJybkk/edit?usp=sharing

Brad - You should be able to renew it online via the motorsport nz website.

Also Regarding the exam:

Following the Autocross we are contemplating holding an evening to go through the M Grade Licence and have people sit the test at the end of the evening with a view to getting you all ready for the Hillclimb. If you are interested in this please let me know so we can organise a suitable venue.
Ciao,
Campbell

I personally vote for a pub... 

Local bike shop seems to have a good range of helmets around the $100 mark with euro rating. I guess this is good enough? Have looked in MSNZ sched A and it lists the rating.

Will try renew my license when my club membership comes through (been a couple if weeks now)

Got me a shinny new helmet to replace the one i lost, whoop whoop!

Also we all need to harass XSSPEED because he's decided he will be too hungover to come to the Autocross from being a little princess at the company ball...