Tarmac series for some good action!

M_C

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TIMETABLE: 
08:00 am. Documentation and Scrutineering at venue.
09:30 am. Documentation Closes.
09:40 am. Drivers’ Briefing.
09:45 am. Course cleared for competition.
10:00 am. Practice runs.
17:00 pm. Course closes.

Whew, car trailer sorted at the last minute. Hopefully this is the last time I have to borrow one before I get my own.

I did a bunch of tyre/wheel swapping yesterday. Oh man, my old tyres were absolutely buggered - no wonder I was struggling for grip at the last few rounds. 6 weekend rounds of racing plus 3 or 4 practice days is a lot of work for one set of tyres. I think I'll use 1.5-2 sets of tyres for this coming season.

Just gotta load up on fuel and oil and I'm ready!

Can anyone confirm this is the case? obviously a posted entry isnt going to make it in time?

We are taking entries on the day so no problem at all. Print off and bring your entry form and fee with you.

Entry Forms and Supplementary Regs can be found on the Fiat Club Waikato Facebook Page or www.fiatcarclub.co.nz.

I did a bunch of tyre/wheel swapping yesterday. Oh man, my old tyres were absolutely buggered - no wonder I was struggling for grip at the last few rounds. 6 weekend rounds of racing plus 3 or 4 practice days is a lot of work for one set of tyres. I think I'll use 1.5-2 sets of tyres for this coming season.

Just gotta load up on fuel and oil and I'm ready!

Just remember semi slicks take a bit to work, road tyres might work better out of the box than semi's

Rain in morn supposed to be clearing around midday? Not dampening my enthusiasm!

I have installed my super high tech windscreen wipers. AKA rubber bungs in wiper spindle holes to stop water pouring in over electrics...