Be4vers Gx61 Mark II

be4ver

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually could be ken biarch!! $25?Is the centre vent broken in the top right corner?

So do you want that vent too man? The car body is getting picked up this weekend so let me know and ill grab it out.

Shit man dont send me those spiders I hate them after living in aussie!

Add the visor to my list...is the door card intact around the bottom edge where the plugs fit in? ( mine are all reamed out so bottom of card flaps about, I was planning on making a new one but if this is all good I'l take it)

Fingers crossed on revin!

Yeah the door card is pretty much intact, two of the clip thingos pulled out but would go back in ok/ glue in no problem

So do you want that vent too man? The car body is getting picked up this weekend so let me know and ill grab it out.

Yeah the door card is pretty much intact, two of the clip thingos pulled out but would go back in ok/ glue in no problem

Ah shit never checked back Beav,

Is it goooone?

it wasnt broken but i most probably would have broken it getting it out, i tried taking one of the side ones out and it was brittle as fuck and i wrecked it

fendatsuremeis? fender mirrors you mean? if so yes they are

just gonna chip in with another epic score - the facelift hardtop is easily the sweetest of all the X60s, and a twincam to boot!

btw where did you get the bands for the longchamps? i've got a mate who has a set that could do with some wider ones.

• 1 month later...