Be4vers Gx61 Mark II

be4ver

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beaver my list of stuff I want is gonna grow, any chance you could get me a pic of the drivers door card (if its in good nick) and I need the drivers sun visor. And does it have any of the little plastic bits that clip in around the interior locks? sorry if that description is confusing haha

beaver please slam this already

Beaver my list of stuff I want is gonna grow, any chance you could get me a pic of the drivers door card (if its in good nick) and I need the drivers sun visor. And does it have any of the little plastic bits that clip in around the interior locks? sorry if that description is confusing haha

have you got a discussion thread? i can't find it/ your 51s lush

Yeah I can manage that I'm fairly sure it's in good condition. Haha yeah I know what ya mean.

beaver please slam this already

Don't worry I will! re-vin is on Wednesday so very shortly after that if not directly after that

Actually could be ken biarch!! $25?Is the centre vent broken in the top right corner?

Yeah sounds good man, nah I don't think that vent it broken...but look at all the spider webs around it.. You don't want that lol

Shit man dont send me those spiders I hate them after living in aussie!

Add the visor to my list...is the door card intact around the bottom edge where the plugs fit in? ( mine are all reamed out so bottom of card flaps about, I was planning on making a new one but if this is all good I'l take it)

Fingers crossed on revin!