Be4vers Gx61 Mark II

be4ver

sounds good to me man. i took it off this afternoon but the bolts were rusted and all broke off unfortunately. if you have some other bolts though it will be all good cos they just slide into the back of it.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet I also think I want the chrome strip top of drivers door that the window slides against......payday next thrusday lol so sort something then. In the meantime you wanna pm your account details?

I think the pinstripe looked strange up on that high line would of looked better on the line below......probably just saying this cause thats how mine is haha

Yeah just use all gear from donor manual gx61, on my old grande before twin cam one I brought rusty donor car and swapped everything over, handbrake driveshafts pedal box as had foot handbrake

yeah live axle its a markII corona. i dont think it was on trademe, mutiny was selling it on here.

and has a 1geu

the stock steering wheel is pretty cool actually, i might keep it. its wooden all around the outside but is pretty weathered. Although i did just buy a nardi one lol

Ah yes, just saw the for-sally post on it couple of minutes after that post,

Was going to EDIT mine above..

Yea I like the pre-facelift ones alot, more detail/oldchool feel to them, but if its stuffed I'm not so keen.

Would it be revivable with a sand and vanish or alike process you think?

Have a few mint Nardi's to, but I'm not really sold on them anymore, well wooden ones, migh use my all black one I had in my old TC24 sedan...

Hard to decide on what suits perfectly.

As long as you keep all the original shit for the H/T for me! :-) ahaha

Live axle? So is it a pre-F/L MarkII or a POS Cressy?

It isn't that thing that's been on the tard for AGES that supposedly had a 1GG in it?

What's the stock steerer like, fucked?

It's not the one from TM, I have the dash and wheel from that one. The chassis was not good and front doors not good because of cheap mirrors.

yeah it should clean up alright with a sand and varnish/stain. its real dirty and probably full of spiders though like the rest of the car.

The only reason i'm wanting to replace the steering wheel in my H/T is cos its actually brown and not blue