Dunedin run/meet Saturday 23rd Feb

Guest Zeb

Yo yo, so been a little while since we had one of these, time for another I think

A drive out to Taiaroa Head would be cool, the Bay road is awesome and there's a nice big carpark with a dope view at the end for us. Hang out there for a while then drive back in and regroup somewhere for BBQ/social drinking session. Pretty keen for there to be more of a social emphasis on this than the meets we've had in the past, many of you will agree they tend to end too soon in the day. I'm thinking somewhere like Woodhaugh Gardens would be ideal as a low key central location, with BBQ facilities and plenty of room, only potential issue is average parking, so if anyone knows of a better location feel free to suggest it here. We could then move onto a bar or somewhere for dinner, etc, open to ideas here!

Also if anyone has old motorbikes, please bring them out on the run. I'll be taking my old moped and there should be at least 3 others from people I've already spoken to, more would be great. The road is 70k max and windy as so ideal for small bikes.

So how does that sound? Meet somewhere like the Edgar Centre carpark midday, head out for a drive and back into town for eats/drinks/party

Here's the route I got in mind, pretty straight forward: http://goo.gl/maps/XGCkn

Holla

615708_10151297650594789_905017901_o.jpg

PS I am now oldschool.co.nz area rep for Dunedin/Otago so if you want stickers or have any questions or ideas talk to me ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty minimal turnout but we still had fun, lost count of how many people had informed me they were unable to make it for various reasons so I guess it was just a bad day for it, in hindsight I could have promoted it just a little harder too I think. And Luke I feel fine lol, riding that road was awesome although next time I'll have a car going. Was good to meet ya

Next one say a month from now, who's keen?

• Like 1