Hub Selection - 4x114 pcd and 28MM inner bearing diameter

mjrstar

Ok,

Bit if a long shot but....

I'm looking to do a 4x114 conversion on the front of the mazda which has a 28mm stub. I am looking for a replacement hub from somethign else which is 4x114 and runs on a 28mm shaft. it looks like 89-90 mirage MIGHT be a goer, I had a browse at PAP the other day and though Primera rear hubs might hve been the go but alas they are a 30mm stub and a 1mm adaptor sleeve seems a little uncool..

At this stage the rear should come together reasonably easy.. more on that later

So yeah no point in suggesting i redrill the current hubs as the 4x100 is hanging out right near the edge of the hub, and adaptor / spacers are not my style..

If you have: some spare 4x114 non driven hubs handy can you whip some verniers over in inner bearing bore, maybe cressida or sigma or something else from a RWD front hub or rear from a FWD would do the trick, or if you have replaced bearing on your 4x114 equipped car and they were 28mm let me know!!

In the mean time i'll continue to trawl PAP to find a suitable donor.

Cheers

Matt

Just went out to the garage and measured my series 3 rx7 ones.

dsc02359ma.jpg

28mm, is that what your after? your welcome to have a look at the hubs if you want, I wont have a use for them once I swap my subframe, But I duno when/how long until that happens.

ps. the disc and hub are one piece, disc is 250 odd mm by 22mm