Hamilton Monthly Meet 2013 - Wednesday 30th January

Yowzer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daytona next time.

Was 12 people at cock and balls Brent. Probably our best turn out in a year or more, but it does make for an expensive evening for everyone.

Yowzer/whoever else that's keen, we should catch up for some beers at mine to come up with a few ideas for new, cheap meet options that more people will be keen for.

Daytona next time.

Was 12 people at cock and balls Brent. Probably our best turn out in a year or more, but it does make for an expensive evening for everyone.

Yowzer/whoever else that's keen, we should catch up for some beers at mine to come up with a few ideas for new, cheap meet options that more people will be keen for.

Cheap is good, as I do not feel like paying $20 for a small plate of wedges again.

Maybe a Hell Pizza meat again sometime?

Last time I was at full throttle we had about 8 failures. Steering, brakes, fuel line, random stoppages.

Their days are numbered I'm told.... Closing their doors any day now.

Moving to new premises apparently (outdoors). The guy said they'll be getting new karts too.

Markku asked them about this. I don't know if the guy was just trying to put a postive spin on them closing down, but he said they are looking at an outdoor venue and purchasing a new fleet of karts. Will be interesting to see how it pans out. They are certainly lacking now, but when it was running right full throttle was by far the best karts I've been to.

lol.. beaten.

Never discussed Nats Plans..

Haha yeah true. Oh well, we'll have another meet.

Last time I was at full throttle we had about 8 failures. Steering, brakes, fuel line, random stoppages.

Yep we had a fair few kart failures too. They're ditching their current karts and upgrading to much better ones, by the sounds of it they're gonna be quicker too