2007 HiAce dpf / Diesel Particulate Filter delete?

eke_zetec_RWD

this

sadly these kinda of systems are never going to go away, and are getting more complex. SCR is in cars/vans now. even some jap diesel cars, not jsut trucks!

Yeah, i would say a good 90% of the time its the oil. Its GOT TO BE LOW SAPS, but be aware not all low saps are equal. Most of the jap stuff only calls for low saps or C3 from memory, but i would roll with the 504/507 low saps as thats over 50% cleaner than the C3. I wouldnt rely on the dealers or any service centre using the right grade either.

.pdf"]http://www.southernlubricants.co.uk/aqadmin/media/uploads/49a6c6740a596/Low%20SAP%20Oils%20Short%20[Compatibility%20Mode].pdf

Kinda explains the issues

Surely a link could run a new direct injection diesel. Il make it work lol.

Lol nah, injectors are piezoelectric and they need huge power to open them against the pressure (25000psi) and they also need to fire multiple times per rotation for pre ignition squirts. Common rail doesn't have a typical voltage duty cycle of high low on the injectors like a petrol. They can open half way etc.

Surely a link could run a new direct injection diesel. Il make it work lol.

It's got a new exhaust valve and it seems all good. My van does have that button but fuck knows what it does etc!

Learn what the button does :) most of the problems with Isuzu stuff is coz people don't know what to do with the button.

Also definitely ensure that they're putting the right oil in.

I'd like to see people put links in shit. We had one that someone ahd been messing with and made the ecu let the smoke out. took ages to get ecu repaired as we couldn't get a new one for months. would've been sweet to roll a link on it.

• 1 year later...

these guys do a piggy back ecu so you can do a DPF delete, I am in the process of doing it to a 2008 Coaster, getting engine code p2002 and multiple forced regens are not helping at all ( also trying to get info out of toyota as to the workthrough for the code) 

http://www.msel.co.nz/epages/motorsportelectronics.sf/en_NZ/?ObjectPath=/Shops/motorsportelectronics/Products/TOYDPF&ViewAction=ViewProduct

Haha when I was at Toyota Australia we used to get a few complaints about coaster buses. Forced them to stop on the side of the road when they were full of geriatrics or special people in like 40 degree temps. Then they were doing burns on the side of the road and lighting things on fire.

Awesome.

• Like 1