Wanted - Someone to look at a car for me in Tauranga

KKtrips

Yeah if it can't do skids its definitely a POS - need photos of skids too!

Agree.

On a less important issue, i can head over halfway through next week if no one local can do it. Takes about an hour to get there so will have to be about 730pm. Cant do it on the weekend as ill be down the ding for swap meat, will you be attending?

Chur

Sweet - I've been in touch with the guy - I'll get his details - when do you reckon you'll be able to head over??

pffft, I can barley do one in my XC and it has nearly 400 donkeys.. to fuck'n heavy, either that or my rear discs are to good.. go the XE bro, big booty all the way

Looks bogan as fuck though, put a 351C in it, mate.

X2..

Agree.

On a less important issue, i can head over halfway through next week if no one local can do it. Takes about an hour to get there so will have to be about 730pm. Cant do it on the weekend as ill be down the ding for swap meat, will you be attending?

Chur

Yes I will be there - we can talk about shit and touch each other vaginally.

Bonza!

pffft, I can barley do one in my XC and it has nearly 400 donkeys.. to fuck'n heavy, either that or my rear discs are to good.. go the XE bro, big booty all the way

There HAS to be somthing wrong with it/thrash it more. Need to do the big ol swing in like the rota boys do it.Seemed to work well in my old XF lol, shit.

EDIT:

Yes I will be there - we can talk about shit and touch each other vaginally.

Bonza!

Keen, but please, be more gentle this time???

There HAS to be somthing wrong with it/thrash it more. Need to do the big ol swing in like the rota boys do it.Seemed to work well in my old XF lol, shit.

a

can do that easy, just no standing burn, should upgrade to 3.5k stallie

was dead keen to buy a factory 302c xe wag last year (was on trademe with flames on it) but I got the big old head shake from the hand brake...