4 & Rotors 2013

74 Grunter

It appears we are getting our show back next year which is awesome so was wondering if anyone is keen to get a stand together? My Hunter will be well and truly done by then so i will be entering her anyway but thought it would be cool to see if anyone else was interested :)

Not a bad idea at all! Good way of displaying whats on show

thats what Beka(74 grunter) and I were thinking,lets show what the mainland OS group has on offer :)

oh,and Zeb,if you still have the cressida wagon by then its a must have for a OS stand 8)

I think a full season assault on the 4nR Nats should be high on our agenda next season - this one included.

We have the big banner and numberplate placards available for use, however when representing OS as such we would like to keep things to a certain standard (by all means it's not super mint show stopper chromed filler flap spec) so closer to the time this can all be organised.

I'll be keen to roll down for a SI Champs though, it's been a while :D Be primo to get some of you guys out there on the strip having a hoon too... Chris, Andy etc...?

• 3 months later...

If there was a decent group together etc, and I own something suitable, then yeah, could be keen to make a trip up for the weekend. Christchurch ain't that far. I'm sure a few others from down here could be interested too.