"Wilf", car yard in Dannevirke?

Hey just wondering if anyone can confirm that Wilf is a caryard in Dannevirk or the guy who owns it. Ive seen it mentioned a few times on this and other forums. Also does anyone know if he has any Datsun utes there.

Cheers

Nick

Wilf is the owner of the car graveyard - most EVERYTHING there is fucked - good for small bits of trim or EPIC restore jobs but wouldn't be placing your hopes on some sweet NOS/rustfree panels..

He is quite old and fragile but if you treat him with respect he'll let you wander around the place - don't go in there with pants round your knees and a backwards cap expecting to hustle the guy on prices..

He is mostly quite pleasant (if a bit shouty from being deaf) but I can imagine him getting shitty if someone strolled in and was being a bit of dick or tried to help themselves to anything.

If he really likes ya he'll take you in his house and show you his toy car collection which is EPIC..

If he really likes ya he'll take you in his house and show you his toy car collection which is EPIC..

if you take a girl he might show you his dolls too

but yea Rust farm : a few hidden treasures, his blue Ute is apparently spoken for (wooden deck)

blackberry is taking over and I keep meaning to go for a wander with a spray pack to help the ol geezer out

I would definatly prefer a 1200 72-83, but i would consider other models with or without a wellsidelong as its for the right price. I dont really care on the condition as long as its not a complete rust bucket as i am planning to do a full restore.

Cheers

4 x 620 style utes in various forms of decay that I know of in various locations

glass intact last I saw

getting cars out is an issue now his tractor is not reliable : last used his woodsplitter tractor to rescue an avenger this time last year

if you take a girl he might show you his dolls too

Yeah thats fucken creepy in there.Left the GF alone with him for a tour while i was pillaging parts outside.Got the feeling he may have been doing the same thing...she was never trhe same.

Im in Wellington. If i could i would go around there and have a look but its just a bit to far away. Im really not to fussed about the model but i do want it for a project some something which needs work is ideally what i want.

Cheers