Veloracer pub cruise - tuesday night, also bicycle freindly.

sentra

Depending on interest levels from others this could change from velo to pedal or a mixture

After everyone has recovered from a weekend of velo biking and beer drinking,

Tuesday evening cruise, try be ready to cruise at 6-6.30, its dead low tide so it should be horrible, on the bright side hopefully we will be the only people there.

It is concrete pathway the whole way and behind factorys/heliport/speedway, no traffic to deal with / we arnt going to upset anyone.

Battery powered ignition = charge that shit up, its a ---long-- push home, its a cool ride, there are bridges and stuff at the end.

(It is super sweet when the tide is in, unfortunately the stars arnt aligning)

http://www.google.co.nz/maps?saddr=The+Landing+Seafood+Restaurant+%26+Bar,+Onehunga+Harbour+Road,+Onehunga,+Auckland&daddr=-36.93114,174.80679+to:Hugo+Johnston+Drive,+Auckland+to:-36.9306202,174.8135279+to:The+Landing+Seafood+Restaurant+%26+Bar,+Onehunga+Harbour+Road,+Onehunga,+Auckland&hl=en&ll=-36.926773,174.814882&spn=0.015712,0.039954&sll=-36.923959,174.80763&sspn=0.015713,0.039954&geocode=FZR5zP0d0gRrCiHW5qiPVImS8im3rPfXTU8NbTEM-8RXIu2PLA%3BFbx5zP0dBldrCinB1cEzMk8NbTFREo4GYe8AEw%3BFZuVzP0dFpZrCilz4EK1LUkNbTH47adDjuA43Q%3BFcR7zP0dV3FrCim9HfQD1U4NbTEBmvsGYe8AEw%3BFZR5zP0d0gRrCiHW5qiPVImS8im3rPfXTU8NbTEM-8RXIu2PLA&oq=the+land&t=h&dirflg=w&mra=dpe&mrsp=3&sz=15&via=1,3&z=15

The landing is veloracer friendly establishment, with seating/tables outside/ in front of where you park bikes etc, the food is good also.

Dont get smashed and drive home!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am writing to inform you that whilst keen, unfortunately I am unable to attend tomorrow evening's undertaking of a gentle pushbike convoy along the shores of beautiful Onehunga due to prior commitments. Pending the success of the aformentioned event, I would like to vest interest in attending future pushbike rendezvous, tweed suits and all.

xoxoxoxo

Dont get smashed and drive home!

There's more to life than getting smashed at every available opportunity/you'd still have to drive.

I'm keen for a bit of a pedal.

Have just remembered that my rear wheel is fucked spec though.

Put us on the maybe list pending investigation of pedalmobiles tonight.

I'm sorry Tara it's just that a meet for drinks on that date had been discussed previously and given the early start of this, i assumed an early finish due to light and cold and there is only so much you can do at a pub if you're not drinking. I mean you and Chris normally disappear from Friday pub after an hour, maybe 2.

Was just an option if people were keen as the most excited you'll ever see Dave (unless you find that sex tape video somewhere) is when you mention BBQs with the fine folks of OS to him :)

regardless, keen, see you there