Another Dam pub meet. Tuesday 20th March 7PM

Corbie

Galbraiths parking is utter shite unless you want to park down by the prison, by which time you may as well give up and go to either CAC, Cardrona or the Horse and Trap.

but with that said, pick somewhere and I will probably make an appearance.

anyone keen to carpool/pick me up on the way in? I would offer lifts but my only car at home at present with WOF and rego is a two-seater.

Ed; get a lift with someone and i'll drop you off at your lock-up so you can drive another car home into the garage if you like?

cheers for the offer, but not yet keen to park anything too valuable in the garage until it has a proper alarm and stuff.

Have another two weeks left of lockup rental remaining, so may as well make full use of their security in the meantime.

We shall broach this subject again in a few weeks I think.

a 274/275/277 or a 267/268 will take you from customs street (opposite showgirls) up symonds street, past uni to mt eden road (galbraiths will be on your left) you want to get off two stops down mt eden rd, horse and trap is next to the train tracks on your left/will be in front of you as you exit the bus.

I have rugby training so cannot make it - hope its good - I haven't been to the H&T in years.