Tattoo artists in CHCH

burrowssj

• 3 months later...

Thought i'd give this topic and ending....

Link never got back to me.went into absolution I didn't get a good vibe from them and they were 160 an hr and also never got back to me with a design.My friend was getting a tat from someone out in darfield so I went along to watch/meet.Booked a few weeks later. Had my design drawn an tattooed within a week which is pretty awesome. Going back for shading tomorrow looking pretty awesome atm. Will post some pics when its finished

Naith @ Absolution for epic black n grey

Mike formally of INKGRAVE! now resides @ Epic ink. Rules the universe @ all styles. Esp Japanese and traditional american and script!

The guy from INKGRAVE did my mrs first tat, he was awesome, awesome designs and was real good about the whole thing

All the Inkgrave guys were amazing! Still are. Just living in Auckland & Melbourne now.

Ive been tattooed from about about 13 artists now. Going back to Naith @ Absolution in a fortnight to get my BSA crank tattooed on my elbow. He has done a good 1/3rd of my black and grey sleeve so trust him to do this one. And yeh he charges $150 hr but well worth it as its clean and you know you aint gonna get diseases. Also very professional shop and very experienced artist

And yeh he charges $150 hr but well worth it as its clean and you know you aint gonna get diseases. Also very professional shop and very experienced artist

People getting tight over tattoo charges is dumb IMO. They can charge what they want, its not like your shopping for tyres.

If you have any pride in it you'll select a good artist and pay up unless you wanna be saying "Yeah it looks pretty average but at least it was $80 cheaper than that other guy" for the rest of your life...

/Rant. I have terrible tattoos/

(sick of reading "Hu duz cheap tattoz?" on facebook trading pages)

Agreed dude. Its there for fucking life. Dont get the cheap one. Most likely it will be cheap for good reason. I dont have money to throw around ,Just means i dont get tattooed as often as i like . Plenty of pics of my tattoos in the "Ink Thread" if anyone wants to see them. Will post pics up of BSA one in a couple weeks'