Beacuse LingLing - 29th February - come guys! ok! haha!!

EURON8

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tested the water and its warm.

Mini meet before the BlingBlong meet will be at Onepoto Domain.

We'll meet there at 6ish, allowing boes fom more upper northern parts to get there and to provide sufficiant time to tie those bowties and clip on those suspenders.

We'll leave to go to the luxurious Carls Jr at 630-645pm.

See you then.

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?pq=oteha+vally+road&hl=en&cp=10&gs_id=v&xhr=t&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1680&bih=853&wrapid=tljp1329457794648019&q=onewa+road&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x6d0d385b8a09cbf1:0x8074bdb76661ba82,Onewa+Rd,+Auckland&gl=nz&ei=h-o9T5DoKYqOmQXAx_i0Bw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=2&sqi=2&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAQ

map2q.png

Man, This is actually happening ? At the start, I thought Chris just want to bully me,because I am asian. but it looks bit serious now.

I can see this could become a regular school boys and girls social meet just for Karls Jr burgers and chat etc.

And I can see Karl owns Northshore now, He organises all these small meets and acts like the Northsore Area Rep.

I could be interested in crusing up to the shore to greet them.

This is My Party Afterall.

That is a perfect place for me to meet up.

And Lingachingching, not everyone bullies you becasue you're asian. Most of the time it's because a fair percentage of your *past* posts are pointless.

Also, Imma bling this shit up with some G styles. 'Cos I'm from The Haven - even Snoop Dogg's heard of The Haven.

buy one from the year I was born and you will be os as fuck... hell buy this :

198597261_full.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-ca ... 005862.htm

and you will be OS and IndyApproved

Fuck yeah. I want that fucker, but can only have one at the moment :(

Also would be keen to meet up for this, but I doubt the parts I need to finish mycarb rebuild will arrive in time. But hopefully should be all good for the next BF meet.