Steam cleaning!

Snoozin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was sooooo bound to happen.

also mild laugh out louds were had were had when someone was steam cleaning thier car and the blaster ran out of diesel. They didnt notice that they were now just water blasting......with cold water

and my vacuum line to the brake booster was disloged in the cleaning. and as Ed I left, I almost went up the back of him.

Oh so that explains mister policeman in plainclothes car cruising up Riverpark just as I left?

Only a couple of small issues stemming from the steam clean: the radio makes a loud buzzing noise, the lock diff stays permanently engaged unless I unplug the solenoid, and the dash lights no longer function. No biggie otherwise!

did everyone get done what they wanted to get done? got the other steamer... havnt played with it as yet.

seems there is no return date either, hasn't been operated in some time, hope it goes good

I did yup, I think though if you have a chance one day and the one you have works well I'd be keen to rock out and put the car on stands and do the underside/wheelarches.

Stoked with the result on the engine bay of the Ced though, it's come up spiffy!

Ute won't take much to run, it's all basic stuff. Good move on the mounts though, not ideal as they were.

• 1 year later...

I'm thinking of doing a bit of steam cleaning on a vehicle or two. Never done it before so not too sure what will happen. Any advice on the best place to hire one and anything I might want to know? I'm based in Tauranga.