beers with beav. satday night tower junction ale house @6pm

Beaver

edit:

anyone who is keen for yarns, ill be at speights ale house in tower junction at 6pm saturday night (11 Feb). will be atleast me and Bart so no excuses (you know he can do all the talking for us).

will also have trump wagon for your viewing pleasure/disgust

Have just booked my travel for next weekend to go pick up my latest purchase. Flying into dunedin on saturday 11th Feb, get in at half 9 or something. Will then drive to CHCH and stay the night there and then head to picton for a 2pm ferry.

Would be keen to catch up with some chch folk/meet some new faces along the way if anyone is keen?

latest purchase care to share more info could maybe meet ya somewere in blen on ya way if ya got time

Pub meet up?

maybe do dinner again? (Worked a treat when Richie and sheepers were here)

would be keen for a pub meet. will probably we spending the night with uni mates so would prefer something early evening (not that im stopping you from having a romantic dinner bart)

been having a yarn to bart, I wont get into chch until around 6 (all going to plan) so would be keen for a few quiets at a pub somewhere (understandably its saturday night) if anyone is keen.

il be staying in riccarton but am more than happy to go wherever is good/suits people (been over ayear since ive been in chch so Im sure abit has changed....)