chees's dual carbie spaceship

chees-

^masking/general fuckery of painting and the top black strip, would be shit for such a small gain
please don't matty b it, will look like shit

it would look similar to the pov spec bumpers? anyway i like it grey, black wheels/grey bumper looks nice.

Ah right, yea poverty spec bumpers look all good, thought you meant the whole car :lol:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

so basically nothings been happening to this, installed front strut brace and messed with little things, etc

needs some new bushes and tires, have this weird idea in my head of getting 185/55/14s(or some suitable low pro) and running them on my steels with some small spacers

7300281126_a68a823623_b.jpg

7300278638_e0b65d4cfe_b.jpg

7300276388_6a2fc2190a_b.jpg

With those wheels it goes exactly nowhere very quickly, one just turns to smoke, then the other :lol:

They are 165/65/14 I think, quite worn and slippery

Its sold, new owner picks it up Saturday. Have driven it twice in two months, dont need three cars, especially when I get picked up for work each day. Have owned it 4years now.

I like how you one looks, wish I had left mine with the factory engine

yea understandable selling it, got anything left apart from the wheels?

i liked how it looked in that photo, all the damage and mismatched panels get to me

also almost brought a dohc zc ef hatch but it went for a bit more than i wanted to pay

Just a few steering wheels, front arm rest and some speakers really

Mine has its fair share of paint issues, its an old car though so I dont expect it to be perfect.

You can sometimes find Si Civics or CRX's cheap, usually have really high kms though

• 3 weeks later...

How bad did it over heat? Replacing a head gasket isn't a huge job aye. Easier than putting a new engine in, just depends how much time/money you wanna spend now vs potential gains. It also depends just how hot it got. If it really cooked it to the point of warped/cracked head then ditch it and slap a new motor in. If it just got hot enough to pop the gasket, then it's possibly easier just to fix it for now.