78rona's 1984 Toyota Corona Mark II GX61

78rona

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys yea they are 14's ,a want to paint the centres gold too. Good to know im on the right track with the coilovers , just not sure how ill go at trying to find tubing in that size with that thickness really, could prove to be hard , Would anyone know anywhere I could take my standard strut housings and s13 coilovers to and get them made up ? haha it's probably a bit beyond me really and I don't have a welder or anything ill need .

Cheers for the good feedback guys

mean.

beating me to it, :lol:

key.

Mean potential for sure, loving the switch to genuine wheels, makes the difference for sure.

Awesome on the re-spray, keepin' it (close to) stock colour.

SAW old 'Rona at Phat, caught my eye on the roam around, loved that festival.

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone have or know anyone with a bonnet badge for one of these they could sell me? Also I need to find someone who sells the clips for the chrome that runs along the sill ? they all broke bar two of them when I was taking them off before the respray , they were so brittle !

If anyone is after my old guard mirror's PM me , They may be of use too someone but I had to use all the mounting rod's and springs to fit the knew ones and the wiring plug will be robbed too .

• 5 months later...

I might have 8 SSR wheel nuts shortly if you were keen on them. I think a pair of wheels I got came with them and they're to fit Toyota if they did make the journey so will be of no use to me. If you're keen then let me know and I'll try remember when/if they arrive with the wheels.

I might have 8 SSR wheel nuts shortly if you were keen on them. I think a pair of wheels I got came with them and they're to fit Toyota if they did make the journey so will be of no use to me. If you're keen then let me know and I'll try remember when/if they arrive with the wheels.

Hay ;)

Hay ;)

Done. Pester me after the wheels arrived.