Auckland Monthly Meet 19 October

EURON8

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been roped into babysitting my 11month old niece, contemplated bringing her but too much of a mish to sort out baby seats/my corolla isn't exactly the safest vehicle to transport babies.

Then there would be the diminished ability to demolish a burger.

Sorry :(

Burger Boes is always the day before i get paid and i still make it there lol. It's the 3rd wednesday of the month, not the Wednesday following Tara's pay day lol. It's much easier to keep it the same so if you wanna move it for months like that, make it the 4th wednesday? The point of a set day for monthly meat is so that people who don't check this can still make it :)

my 2c anyway

Nice sarcasm. It's called a tradition, and people often make plans for other wednesdays months in advanced and ensure it doesn't fall on a 3rd Wednesday. I know i do. So i just don't see what gives you the right to move a meat that has been a tradition here, that has a set day every month, for your own benefit.

sorry tara, Ned is correct. 3rd Wednesday.

It was pushed out last time and may be shifted other months to compensate for GC regulars to make it. Like when richie was outta town that month. Only in 5 weds months however.

Also, with the weather like this we may be parking underneath but will assess when we get there.

Dont want cats gettin colds prior to hawkesboes