Low in front, jacked in back cert question.

Ridal

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I know what you mean. It's definitely not the typical rake/tyre/rims combo. I guess I'm pretending I'm in Japan and ridiculous, impractical, awesome cars are semi acceptable in a small group. Turns out I'm not in Japan.

Is what broken?

hehe but yea is front certable?

dont matter how it looks, fact ppl are arguing about it is neat

rear blocks (assume blocks) certable?

is it worth it?

all questions only you know answer to

just do it, if you have to ask what looks cool then your doing it for the wrong reasons

It's tricky one for me because I think both will look good. That's why I was interested in other peoples thoughts. Front is proper adjustables so that should be all good. I'm still not sure on min clearance though. The crossmember is fairly close to the ground.

Even if it looked good (which it doesn't) and the car handled OK like that (which it won't) and was not asking to be pulled over every 3 seconds by a cop (which it is) then as soon as you certify it - you HAVE to keep it at that height.

If you lower it at all once you get sick of it (which you will) you will need to get the car recertified...

Seriously it looks like some ironic hipster thing like rolling oversize 80's specs and pedo mustaches - looks stupid for the sake of being different...

But at the end of the day - if you like it and want to do it then go for it.. Just be prepared for people to point and laugh/mock you for it..

(I think it will end up like "the Shark" - different but FUCKING ugly and is the butt of many jokes)