VTNZ in chch?

Walker.NZ

Hey guys, so my corona has a pink sticker, its been this way for about 6 months now haha and it was like that before i bought it.

Its up here now and i'm going to start taking the rust out of it this week which is the final hurdle before i'm ready to take it in and have a crack at its pink sticker warrant!

So basically i thought that i would ask on here if there's a VTNZ here in Christchurch that's slightly more lenient then the others? i don't think ill have to much trouble but hey its worth a shot.

Cheers guys

Sam

Finding a lenient VTNZ, is like trying to find a culturally sensitive Nazi. They're all a pack of cunts. I think AA testing in hornby can do stickers too.

And a guy at work reckoned that wayne martin can do them as well now too. (Best to ring him and ask though)

Finding a lenient VTNZ, is like trying to find a culturally sensitive Nazi. They're all a pack of cunts. I think AA testing in hornby can do stickers too.

And a guy at work reckoned that wayne martin can do them as well now too. (Best to ring him and ask though)

Is wayne martin still on/just off moorhouse?