Auckland Monthly Meet - 20 July - 730pm

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will make the new thread for the next meet later this week.

Pretty much set in stone. Burger fuel ellerslie 730pm 3rd wednesday of the month. Every now and then exceptions are made and day may vary but otherwise as above.

Also keep an eye out for different meets for akld coming up. Prob closer to summer but will see. Mid winter akld cruise?

I'm keen for a pub meet at some stage. I know it's been said that some people find that intimidating but I think it'd be good for a change.

I think a weekend, daytime winter meet would be good. Would give people a chance to properly see the cars.

Weekend prior to bike summit

Akld members get the cars and bikes out for a sunday day time meet down at mission bay?

i'd be keen for this, definitely want to get a daytime meet to have a good look at cars

pub meets problems for us underage

im keen to go for a drive through the hunuas or similar, maybe a day drive to somewhere and have lunch?

I reakon that sounds chur.

Winter shouldnt mater to much.

Have one soon as a practice and fine tuner for a summer one.

Meet centralish location and cruise.

Will look into it for after summit.

WIll start new burgerfuel meet thread and a disscussion thread for other events and ideas.

im keen to go for a drive through the hunuas or similar, maybe a day drive to somewhere and have lunch?

I reakon that sounds chur.

Winter shouldnt mater to much.

Have one soon as a practice and fine tuner for a summer one.

Meet centralish location and cruise.

Will look into it for after summit.

WIll start new burgerfuel meet thread and a disscussion thread for other events and ideas.