Auckland Monthly Meet - 20 July - 730pm

Spoke to mechanic last night, looks like its not bad, turned out leak was just from water pump, (a bit of a burn as I could have done it myself by now). He found a few dodgy things that I may have missed though so hopefully its all set. Mrs has an appt at 7pm that I managed to forget about so will just be me.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to mechanic last night, looks like its not bad, turned out leak was just from water pump, (a bit of a burn as I could have done it myself by now). He found a few dodgy things that I may have missed though so hopefully its all set. Mrs has an appt at 7pm that I managed to forget about so will just be me.

How the hell was it getting into the bellhousing??

He reckons it was running along the block somewhere. Thats what I asked too, so will have a geez tonight. He was pretty adamant it was the pump and not the frost plug. He has driven it and hasn't emptied itself anywhere, and has had it running, sitting in the garage with no leaks so fingers crossed its all sorted.

Nah it was raining and cold as fuck on the Carpark. Just realised I completely forgot to hit up Chris about the (now infamous) OS bottle opener!

was fully thinkin ur car was white so assumed you didnt make it.

+ the car park light was out so it was dark.. bit stink that we couldn't see any cars.. darkness does hide the bog nicely though :lol:

You can still get good photos even though it is that dark (see my Burgerfuel picture threads under past events viewtopic.php?f=29&t=27948 and viewtopic.php?f=29&t=27341 )

But yeah it was raining and there wasn't enough new cars there so I could be bothered getting out the old tripod and taking pictures.

It was actually a bit smaller than normal so we need to get more guys coming along. I'm sure we could easily pack out the top carpark.

It was a good night out and good to chew the fat with the guys.