Hamilton Monthly Meet - Thursday 7th July

Mike, come up you loser. And start a project thread here.

I would be keen, but unfortunately a 2hr drive up and then 2hr drive back for work on Friday means it is quite unlikely. :doubt:

Is the monthly meet always on a Thursday?

Re: Project thread - I'll get around to it when I can be bothered uploading all the photos to photobucket or whatever. I'm guessing that most people who are into Datsuns will have seen my cars already at NZDatsun.

I'm guessing that most people who are into Datsuns will have seen my cars already at NZDatsun.

Oldschools all about the everything. What if we had to join every Datsun/Toyota/Mitsubishi/Vauxhall/etc/etc/etc site to see all of the cars on this forum? Chuck it up if you can be bothered (I feel your pain here, I'm super lazy when it comes to project threads)

Is the monthly meet always on a Thursday?

We're trying to establish a "First Thursday of every month" meet up here like some of the other regions are doing to see if we can generate interest in the meets and new members to attend. I'm pretty keen to keep them to that for the next few months at least, pending interest that is.

I'm also keen to do a Kart meet though, and to allow members from Auckland and other areas to attend I'll probably look at doing that on either Friday night, Saturday or Sunday (day).

Any Aucklanders going? Am keen to hit Hamilton and check out a car. Two birds one stone etc? Plus they did come to Auckland...

Me, Stephen and Chris went down to Hams too :P

But I could be keen to jump in a car if there's sufficient interest