Evans s1 rx7

Evan

Oh and I think the only other thing you need going through your firewall is in the top left corner for the water squirter motor and possibly brake fluid level. I ran those through thre original hole for the loom which I'll weld up if I get around to painting the car.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I used to have some 15x6.5's (I think) I sold them to FLWLES's"S'"S'S's's''s brother up Hamilton ways. You might be able to do a swap with a pair of his if they're different. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a pair of slightly wider/less offset ones. That said, they look pretty fucking close to how mine were. :lol:

• 4 months later...

haha the spacesavers (theres 3) were/are a stop gap for the different PCD of the series 3 rear end.

ah the dolly things are home made. just some box tubing cut up and welded into a square with trademe caster wheels put on each corner. you can get them from supercheap I've seen them there but these ones were made for less than half what supercheap want for them.

• 1 month later...

hi mate, don't suppose you have the parts numbers for the door seals/rubbers do you? I have been trying to get some door rubbers for my 808 coupe, and according to the interweb (which never lies obviously) all the repro ones are poos but you can use early (series 1,2 & 3) RX-7 door rubbers and trim to suit.

Also RX-7's are cool.