77Magnum13hundy's 4age+t Magnum discussion

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

have added relays for the coil packs and the injectors and have found that my old battery isnt holding enough to crank and goes below 7v and the spark dies off. Also went and saw Stu and found out the injectors im running need a different setup so ive ordered some new ballasts and should get them wired in this weekend. Battery on the shopping list too. Ooh-sah

• 1 month later...

Coil pack replaced with a newer better mitsi coil pack and resistors for injectors wired in, and yes folks we have running motor. Found there was an earth wire from the engine to shell which was getting warm when i was cranking so need to find a suitably larger earth to the shell... Pretty quiet too when idle. Stoked as. Choice.

kinda have to get some other wheels made to fit as whats on offer in the 13inch range isnt that great. 15 inch range however would be better for availability something like some 19555's should be good as i cant run stretch tyres with this setup in the legal sense. Will always have the 8 inch wide 13's though cos they are slick but not yet *cough cough... looking at 15x8 and we'd be legal.

13 x 7.  They look choice on Vivas-esp on HCs because Hcs have bigger arches to fill being the same width chassis as the Hb but with wider wings and arches...

vivahc13x7_zps68452269.jpg

vivahc13x72_zpsd24bb300.jpg

Fuck yeah that's a sweet looking 4 door shape. Though its a bit high. The owner lowers it later on.

• 2 months later...

just gunna slowly take insides out, then wip the slant out, then il see whats good... i did find that the rotors arent any thicker than my ones in there so but i heard today that a mod to some renault 21 rotors and some head scratching will possibly do the trick... il keep you in mind alex. oh this one has sway bar too so pretty chuffed about that... go away rain....

• 1 month later...