shizzl

MACKAZs 22 buick rat

I don't mean to alarm you, but you appear to have replaced a stale turd with a slightly fresher one. 

• Like 2

Could have been a Buick V6 tho

Get yourself on some social media. Murcia Gona love this

Hell no. This replacement is simple, easily fixed, easily replaced if it pops, and it probably will. Makes same power standard than a $5000 red motor. This thing gonna get thrashed, mercilessly, and I wont/don't care what others think. The USA crew love it

Just now, JoKer said:

ps your sig link is bung too

want to see! (with least amount of effort possible

Roger that. I'll see if I can fix it

• Thanks 1

Can someone tidy my sig up, or tell me how to fix it. Technologically challenged....Exactly why I told MITO to shove their online joke of an apprenticeship 

oh my bad! when you're there, paste the link but you need to catch it before it does that and hit the "keep as plain text" or what ever black bar at bottom of dialog box

I've only got my shite Huawei and an ipad. I've sorta got it there but not "tidy" like others I'm seen. I don't see signatures on my phone 

• Sad 1

when I've needed forum Mod or Admin help I've reported my own comments before (and been told off for it too

1 hour ago, MACKAZ said:

I've only got my shite Huawei and an ipad. I've sorta got it there but not "tidy" like others I'm seen. I don't see signatures on my phone 

:

so you could try that? "They" can help fix your sig (well I can on the other forum I am an admin of using same software)