4 stud to 5 stud conversion

karlb

Do you have your heart set on hotwires? Because there are plenty of sweet options in 4x114.3 in 14x7+ wheels.

i like the hotwire look on the car being deepdish in the rear and all. iv being looking through tardme and havent really found anything that i liked :( want to keep it looking old school.Iv got OZ racing wheels on it at the moment so i can drive it but there to new school for the car sorta thing. I would even like go try some ROH Blak Trak but there only 6 stud.

why not run conversion spacers? it will cost you far less than a p.c.d conversion,

i do understand you liking the wheel as it looks period for the ex but really hotwires aren't a japanese origin

wheel and maybe a ssr or watanabe would be more fitting.

chuck a pic of your car in the photoshops section maybe a kind soul can smash the options out there together for you electronically

why not run conversion spacers? it will cost you far less than a p.c.d conversion,

i do understand you liking the wheel as it looks period for the ex but really hotwires aren't a japanese origin

wheel and maybe a ssr or watanabe would be more fitting.

chuck a pic of your car in the photoshops section maybe a kind soul can smash the options out there together for you electronically

spacers would push the guards too far out the arch id imagine

Only bolt in option I think would be 5 stud Starion struts. I dont like your chances in finding a pair tho.

You could try and fiddle with later model front hubs (FWD Mitsi, RWD Nissan, I dunno) that way you could run "off the shelf" coil overs. But steering geometry must be kept in mind.

Just run adaptors for the rear