Wide rims

Esky_addict

im not aware of anyone who has made them themselves. you would have to be pretty keen/skillful, as its not something to just mash together. for the 300 odd buks and peace of mind id just get them done professionally (as I have done in the past).

also if you want to ge them certed, which 'legally' you have to, I dont think they would like home made jobies

Yeah i jumped in and started making a set myself before i realised there were the like of elite wheels and them kind of outfits around that actually do it. Just wondering how much a standard rim runs out as i never checked them before i started.

im not aware of anyone who has made them themselves. you would have to be pretty keen/skillful, as its not something to just mash together. for the 300 odd buks and peace of mind id just get them done professionally (as I have done in the past).

also if you want to ge them certed, which 'legally' you have to, I dont think they would like home made jobies

du they have to be certed? so far i have gotten away with it?/ so far my WOFs have been pretty semi-legit