Springs Catalogue?

coldturkey

Anyone got access to a springs/suspension catalogue which lists the specifications of the springs? in particular outer diameter

I have tried repco's catalogues for cobra and king springs but they only list the part numbers etc.

Im after a standard car spring which is 110mm outer diameter and quite firm, like front springs out of a car with a 6cyl engine or something would be lush

Toyota Altezza ones work but standard ones are too soft, dont really wanna pay lots for race springs etc plus im gonna have to cut them anyways

Autolign have it but wont give it to you. If you know what youre after they can help though.

Theres one in Hams

Also Mark at Chamberlains in Christchurch is pretty mean if you just ring up for a yarn with your measurements. He can just make exactly what you need for a similar price to off the shelf.

Toyota Altezza ones work but standard ones are too soft

Altezza Gita springs should be heavier than sedan ones.

/don't totally get how Altezza springs are too soft for a Viva since they seem decent in my Tezz/barge

I know... it suprised me too, but there is about 1.5inches of movement when i jump in which is enough to put the car on the bumpstops in the front. Unless I cut them too much and the uneveness of one end of the spring is causing it. But then it would sit higher without me in it and be gay anyhow

The tezza springs coils are closer together though and are basically the same thickness as the viva std ones