Kelvin

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

New car will pritty much will look like it does now. Because the foglights rule my world like you would not believe.

I could switch the doors and fender mirrors over. Which im unsure about/meh.

I need a Manual Marrooooon center console if anyone has one?

also.

1ge will be binned in favour of turbo version before cert time. This will happen SOON. Need to either get some aftermarket 350z rear springs or turret the rear asap.

Thoughts?

For saving her, made me so sad every time I had to move her out of the shed to work on other cars so its great to see back on the road.

Gutted about the green sticker but at least it sounds like the cop was cool,

I also used to love spraying who ever was behind me with sparks/bits of road/cats eyes :lol:

For saving her, made me so sad every time I had to move her out of the shed to work on other cars so its great to see back on the road.

Gutted about the green sticker but at least it sounds like the cop was cool,

I also used to love spraying who ever was behind me with sparks/bits of road/cats eyes :lol:

Green sticker only makes me speed up plans. And cert was a must anyways really.

Had trouble with the clutch last week. Was having to pump up the clutch 3-5 times in between gears to change. Found out it had no fluid In the master when i got home. Weird. Anyways, I came off a island'ed intersection thing a week back, with the bung clutch, pushed the clutch in to slow down. It didn't disengage/I flew off the island/intersection at 25-35kmph. Outside uni. HUGE Sparks/people everywhere/Fucking lold.

Also. The night i slammed it and chucked wheels on. 120km over the motorway home at midnight with a rooster tail fucking ruled my face.

OH AND CHEERS NicT.

Had trouble with the clutch last week.

120km over the motorway home at midnight with a rooster tail fucking ruled my face.

That's weird, the weekend before you guys came up I went over every thing to make sure it was good for the trip and noticed the clutch fluid was down a bit low so filled it up and just figured it was from siting on the last guys drive for nearly 2 years, maybe the slave cylinder seal has gone hard and cracked?

I never got sick of the rooster tails of sparks, just wait till you get a few people in her its like driving a grader haha

• 10 months later...