Antz's Toyota MarkTwooooo

Kelvin

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody wants them lol. and yeah dumb mechanic cut one powersteering line while wiring the motor in. dunno how but anyways. needs fixing.

What powersteering line are you after exactly? I'm wrecking a gx60. It's possible I've cut through it taking the engine out but one of them I actually took off properly

What powersteering line are you after exactly? I'm wrecking a gx60. It's possible I've cut through it taking the engine out but one of them I actually took off properly

it wont work, pump is on the other side in a twin cam

got raped on the Focus Racing Mesh auction. Was leading at 10k and jumped 35k in 40mins. lulz, so gutted, had genuine centre caps and all.. Never fear, i will own some.

Def Focus racing rims as dont see them round Nz. And are they the same rims as on the mark II you trying to copy?

Nah the car runs 8.5/9.5 SSR mkIII. Both the best x7 MKII's run SSR mkIII's actually. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1BsFfzX1vY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugQ1erkihiA

Etc Etc

• Like 1

First video have watched over and over again, you will cry Ant local man that wrecks cars got hundreds old Toyotas wrecked a Gx71 hardtop same as second video factory 1gge manual Avante Chaser he still got few parts and wrecked couple diesel x70 series sedans and wagons that have same headlight grill as yours, I cried

No! /\ /\

Where exactly?

NZ or JP?

got raped on the Focus Racing Mesh auction. Was leading at 10k and jumped 35k in 40mins. lulz, so gutted, had genuine centre caps and all.. Never fear, i will own some.

beh,

is that only $437.63ish NZ, @35k JPY?

Sounds reasonable, after tax & freight what would that come to rough-er-ly?