Antz's Toyota MarkTwooooo

Kelvin

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would so get a Twin cam Soarer. Much better chassis. If i was you would just buy that White tc24 off trademe.Its pritty high spec.  Its not like they are any cheaper in japan. A full spec tc24 chaser went for over 11 grand last i saw. So that + shipping + complyance + cert wof rego. thats a 15 grand car, without exhaust, coilovers. 

theres was a x61 tc24 like Zebs on yahoo for like 9. So your going to have to shell out alot for a nice car. That white car on trademe is nice tbh.

shh, dont let him know that, we want it at reasonable pricey yo!

Z10 right.

that video of the hardtop makes me want one...... tarran gizzzz

I know, fuck its sweet

But Alas

Mine is PFL, and (I think) not as cool.

Old Thomas who had the manual facelift one liked my dirty old pre face urgh?

Yeah Tarrans old one I brought then sold to Zeb was good apart from rust most tc24 ones in Nz are rusty, yeah been thinking about one on trademe but will see later in year still plenty out there in Nz x70 chassis that is, I know of hardtop like Tarrans tc24 auto so might chase that up and rough tc24 mark II grande like Freshs around corner from my old lady's house but rough haha

Harsh sunlight ruin's pictures. Can wind the front down, but no point. Rears got about 15mm clearance to the guard before it rubs. Might put the rear wheels on the front for a lol. might do that now actually. BRB.

2h51qft.jpg

• Like 3

White, this is in Chch, last time I saw it was about 3 months back, had about family of Samoans about 6 well sized crammed into it, don't think was manual from memory, hard to remember as always chasing cars I see haha, there was a white x70 chaser here in Timaru left few notes on window but no response

Yeah was going buy it and take manual gear out of nz new one I just manualled. But it's been kicked to curb for bit as 2 kids already and going have another and saving for wedding mad I know haha, so just wait till next year and buy yours hahaha, um already got the xr4s man sold them on ke20 I had 14x7 0 offset and 14x7.5 -8, all up landed owe me about 1200

Damn... Sounds like my car. Had mx73. Found auto live axle diesel mk2. Bought it.
Then bought a nz spec cressida that was 1gge manual.  Wrecked it to:
Converted the diesel mk2 to irs rear end, manual. With ^that cars shit.   Hated that i had converted it to irs. So : 
Bought 1ggte of mate. 
Bought kelvins car.(the car i have now) Basicly foglight front end but Poverty Spec everything else. 

Put everything from the diesel mk2 into the car i have now. eg:

Marron interior. 1ggte, manual, factory Mirrorless doors and factory guard mirrors. Just need to swap f series diff into it. 

What the fuck was i thinking getting into cars for. So much money wasted with all this shit above. 

did end up with a pritty cash whip though_b.

• Like 2

Yeah we'll I had 8 gx61 and gx71s in last 18 months and get stuck with the worse one haha sold all others for to good of money haha. Because have no garage till sell house and buy another house, was the mark II you got from Kelvin auto 1geu? Or manual? I like the grande front x70 you got small build project on, I'm guessing it turned into donor car for current?