Antz's Toyota MarkTwooooo

Kelvin

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opened some box's finally. They have been sitting for over a month now. Set of 14" mk3's. Going to feel bad for cutting these up as the lips have zero curbing but too bad. and the speakers are in amazing condition. Happy. Waiting on last of motor bits to arrive.

13zbw49.jpg
wheels arrived with new bolts and valves. Bonus for how dirt cheap they were.

Plan is nats 2014 with mindboggling slam.

• Like 1

Wheels will be widened, Alot. Cert is a fair way away still. waiting on last of single turbo bits. Then off to get exhaust made up. Then going to redo suspension. Then try hustle a cert of someone. 

But i do want to drive this to nelson for nats. Your car coming along ok? Updateeee

nice! yeah i wish that camber law never came in would make certs ALOT eaiser

yeah single churbo bits garett turbo and whatnot then buying a megasquirt cause in a cheap cunt, and should really get onto trying out that suspension mod for the back camber lol. then wheels? and if i hav time give it a quick paint before nats and slap chassis to nelson!!

to4e with t3t4 exhaust housing, i was thinking tiwn 1.5 from the dump pipe for max clearance or i would have to go 3inch i think. not too sure yet to be honest will. was eyeing up those casablancas on trademe they looked nice. if i could find another pair for the back to widen would be sweet.