Mikuni's 1981 Commodore

mikuni

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet as nikkuh - I'll get it up to you somehow - possible a post Wagnats freight mish, ie: if it fits on the trailer I'll take it and I'm sure someone will be able to haul it from there..

No hurry man, could just as easily grab it at OS Nats because I doubt anything will have changed between now and then. Any spare cash I have at the moment is going to building a cage :D

Still going to bag this thing? or thats all on pause too?

oh shit! still got to pay you for that stuff haha. Hey do you know where the gauges are? They weren't in the box, are they still in the criz? Still keen to do bags, it appears to be such a simple setup its probably easier to install bags than it is to do a coilover setup to get it where I want it sitting, plus with the engine conversion it would help to justify the cert. Not sure if bags will be this year though, its looking pretty full already with what I want to do with this car and the Vectra, plus holiday missions and trailers/campers etc... :rolleyes::lol:

grab it at OS Nats

Done!

Just checked dudes listings and he is after an injected V8 and has a subframe already, so won't be any luck with the fuel tank no doubt and he doesn't need the subframe :(

Another one will pop up when I'm ready to rip the startfire out anyway.

• 1 month later...

I fail to understand how it is that I missed this entire purchase, delivery and tasteful enhancement thread until today.

UJ approves most heartily and will bring you a slab of home smoked, salted kingfish upon the next firm handshake.

Well done.

Also: 1981 is pretty much the year I was born (give or take normal rounding error) so extra awesomeness

• 10 months later...