Making Flares

zep

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 grand, fuck lords. Would rather try with polystyrene first I think. Or someone find me some ZG flares that I can at least test fit. Perhaps I could get some and just cut a section out of them to shorten them.

You in auckland?

I will be picking mine up from auckland when the container gets here.

I could pop round and have a play if you want.

Maybe you could put front ZG flares on both front and rear?

Yeah dude, in Auckland. That would be cool.

I've sized up both the front and rear ZG flares and they are approx 10" longer from tip to tip than my arches, so freaking tinsy they are. So cutting in the middle might do it, just might be a bitch to get it looking all smooth again.

Just scoped out this in the Dolly thread, it's an NZ car, as seen by the 'coon ute beside it. Might be worth trying to find who and where, flares on those are likely a similar arch size to the Geminstein.

4315380282_2d3dc30b97.jpg

Yah, yah... I'm getting on to that as I sit here. Those look pretty much perfect!

Anyone know know anything about this car?

Some of these super-wide ZG rears all around could be fucking cool. Cut and shut or not if need be.

IMG_7765.jpg

please do this, best so far if you need them that big to cover wheels. These wheels almost look bigger than 15x8 p0

It does. Only problem I can see is in the first photo (below) the flares trail back at the rear of the car. That looks awesome with a black car, but zeps yellow car with black flares might look a bit funny like this because you'd be able to see yellow underneath the guard. Could probably sort something out though. Those are one of the better examples in this thread I think.

this celica pulls them off quite well

38007260552_large.jpg